For a long while a lot of our Bosses were asking about being able to add their own custom favicon at the top of their internet page. ( If you don't know what a favicon is - its is the small icon that appears at the left-hand side of every internet tab that is open in your browser.)
Being able to customize your favicon for your BLAB page made a lot of sense to us. It helps streamline your branding and allows for an identifiable image that represents your brand- no words necessary.
We listened to our Bosses and have recently ( as of October 2019) added this feature to Book Like a Boss!
To add a favicon to your page, there are a few steps you need to follow.
- Make sure you have the "brand removal" option included in your plan. This option is included in our higher priced plans as well as team plans
- Go into your Dashboard and click on Profile settings and scroll down
- You will see the "Add Favicon" button on the right hand side
- When you click on the button you can browse your computer for favicon file. Make sure that it is in the correct format (not jpg)
- Re-size or adjust if you would like and click on "add favicon"
- Your favicon is now located at the top of your page's browser tab!
You can also watch the tutorial video HERE to see how it is done.